Oh Duncan. Such a sweet boy. With wild blonde hair, blue eyes, and the cutest bellybutton, he is ready to be your very best friend.
Dressed in cozy blue jammies and wool slippers, he is an expert cuddler. Dont' get me wrong, he isn't all about the quiet times. With his hand knit touque, he enjoys the coldest days with ease and loves a good adventure in the forest.
Duncan is the half brother of Toni, as they come from the same pattern. They love to play together, especially if it means baking cupcakes and eating them all.
- Duncan's jammies are made of organic hemp and his bonnet is hand-knit with hand-spun yarn.
- His face is made of organic doll skin, imported from the Netherlands, using classic Waldorf doll techniques
- His hair is made from Wild Brushable Mohair and can be brushed, played with and styled.
- His hair is blonde and his eyes are blue.
- Duncan is stuffed with 100% Canadian merino batting.
- He is 32 cm/12.5" tall.
Wouldn't you love to give him a snuggle?
Handmade in Nelson, BCA NOTE ON SHIPPING: Duncan is not eligible for free shipping. The full price for shipping will be charged at check out. Because of his weight and size he is excluded from any free shipping promotion, including "Free shipping when you spend $125".