Each Sew-A-Waldorf Doll Set includes everything you need to make a one 18-inch Waldorf doll:
- 1 piece 50cm x 76cm Organic or Premium Doll skin fabric
- 1 skein Soedan Organic Wool Yarn or Ashford Tekapo
- 1 metre 100% cotton stockinette
- 250g 100% Canadian wool batting
- 1 set 3 doll making needles ( 3-inch, 5-inch, 7-inch)
- 1 spool of coordinating thread to match the doll skin fabric.
- 1 Stockmar beeswax crayon in carmine for rosy cheeks
Embroidery thread for eyes and lips can be found HERE.
Would you like a book with that?
Sewing Dolls by Karin Neuschutz has step-by-step instructions for how to make a range of dolls from start to finish and many different doll clothes. Suitable for adults and children. Patterns for soft dolls, baby dolls, knitted dolls, and dolls with moveable arms and legs - all made with natural materials (that you get with this bundle!) With different hairstyles and clothing options, the dolls can be varied endlessly. Find the book HERE
If there is a different colour doll skin/yarn set you would like please contact us. I’m sure we could make it happen!