When you have to use the dryer, Maplerose Galactic Wool Dryer Balls are better for you, your clothes and this planet, Earth!
These dryer balls are inspired by all that you can find in outer space and have a planetary look about them, don't you think? No two are alike as they are completely handmade by me. Wet felting is so fun!
The benefits of wool dryer balls are undeniable.
- Faster drying time in the dryer. Save time and money!
- Eliminates static.
- Fragrance-free. Unless you add some organic essential oil to your dryer balls, then they're FRAGRANCE-A-LICIOUS and have all those aromatherapy benefits, too!
- Sustainably-sourced. Wool is renewable resource!
- Long lasting. A set of dryer balls will dry 100's of loads.
- Canadian made (by me!) with Canadian wool. Go LOCAL!
- No plastic involved.
Sold individually. Most full loads in the dryer benefit from 3-4 dryer balls.
As well as being a mighty fine dryer ball, my children have played with a set of wool "dryer" balls as toys for as long as they could grab things. They're soft and natural and when thrown at a sisters head they do no damage.
Cats like them, too.
Personalize your wool balls by adding your own needle felted embelishments.
Made in Nelson, BC.