NOTE ON SHIPPING: CHOOSE OUR NEW “FLAT RATE FOR FLAT THINGS” $6 SHIPPING RATE TO SEND UP TO 6 SARAH’S SILKS PLAYSILKS ON THEIR OWN WITHIN CANADA.
Light, flowing silk squares for open-ended play. A staple in Waldorf classrooms and anywhere natural play with non-toxic, beautiful "toys" are important.
Playsilks can last a lifetime of play when they're looked after. The possibilities will grow as the children playing with them grow:
- Perfect for dress-up as a fairy, dragon, sunbeam, fish, wind, flower...
- Creating landscapes for play with elves and gnomes
- Nature table displays to celebrate the seasons
- Make a sling for a doll or animal
- Gift wrap (just like the Japanese "furoshiki")
- A cozy, soft sheet for sleeping
- A curtain where beautiful light shines through and colours glow
35x35 inch squares. Hand hemmed. Dyed with non-toxic dyes.