Back to: what’s NEW at maplerose
The Wooden DOG Cutout is your very best friend for getting into all kinds of crafty fun.
Cutouts love to be painted - especially acrylics. They can also be decorated with water colours, oils, crayons, markers, glue, decorating wax and sparkles or just left in their natural state.
Once painted wooden cutouts can be use in a variety of ways - decorative, educational and just for fun:
- Christmas tree ornament (just attach a string)
- Tracing template for animal shapes.
- Jewelry - brooch, pendant, statement earrings.
- Part of a baby mobile.
- Place cards for the dinner table.
- Puppet (just attach a stick) for shadow plays.
- Magic wand (just attach a stick)
- Props for storytelling.
- Props for animal lessons.
Each cutout is light enough to be easily glued to a stick or to have a string glued to it to hang from a tree. Drilling a hole would work, too.
2 1/4” long x ⅛” thick
A NOTE ON SHIPPING: Up to 5 dogs can be sent on their own within Canada with the $6 Flat Rate For Flat Things shipping option. Woot!