The Wooden Chick Cutout may not be fluffy but it's still pretty adorable. Perfect for Easter craft projects in the spring and for chicken-lovers all year round.
Cutouts love to be painted - especially acrylics. They can also be decorated with water colours, oils, crayons, markers, glue and sparkles or just left in their natural state.
Once painted wooden cutouts can be use in a variety of ways - decorative, educational and just for fun:
- Christmas tree ornament (just attach a string)
- Easter decorations
- Tracing template for animal shapes.
- Jewelry - brooch, pendant, statement earrings.
- Part of a baby mobile.
- Place cards for the dinner table.
- Puppet (just attach a stick) for shadow plays.
- Magic wand (just attach a stick)
- Props for storytelling.
- Props for animal lessons.
- Gift tags
Each cutout is light enough to be easily glued to a stick or to have a string glued to it to hang from a tree. Drilling a hole would work, too.
2” wide x ⅛” thick
A NOTE ON SHIPPING: Up to 10 chicks can be sent on their own within Canada with the $6 Flat Rate For Flat Things shipping option. Woot!