The Wooden BUFFALO Cutout reminds us of the epic heards that used to cover most of North America. An animal rich with spiritual significance in Indigenous culture having buffalo medicine is powerful indeed.
Cutouts love to be painted - especially acrylics. They can also be decorated with water colours, oils, crayons, markers, glue and sparkles or just left in their natural state.
Once painted wooden cutouts can be use in a variety of ways - decorative, educational and just for fun:
- Christmas tree ornament (just attach a string)
- Tracing template for animal shapes.
- Jewelry - brooch, pendant, statement earrings.
- Part of a baby mobile.
- Place cards for the dinner table.
- Puppet (just attach a stick) for shadow plays.
- Magic wand (just attach a stick)
- Props for storytelling.
- Props for animal lessons.
- Vintage Manitoba licence plate replica. Do you remember those?
Each cutout is light enough to be easily glued to a stick or to have a string glued to it to hang from a tree. Drilling a hole would work, too.
4” long x 2 ¾ ” high x ⅛” thick