The Canadianimal Wooden CHICKADEE Cutout is just about the cutest cutout. It doesn’t make a sound but you can surely hear the sweet call of this little friend when you see its unmistakable silouette.
Cutouts love to be painted - especially acrylics. They can also be decorated with water colours, oils, crayons, markers, glue and sparkles or just left in their natural state.
Once painted wooden cutouts can be use in a variety of ways - decorative, educational and just for fun:
- Christmas tree ornament (just attach a string)
- Tracing template for animal shapes.
- Jewelry - brooch, pendant, statement earrings.
- Part of a baby mobile.
- Place cards for the dinner table.
- Puppet (just attach a stick) for shadow plays.
- Magic wand (just attach a stick)
- Props for storytelling.
- Props for animal lessons.
- Vintage Manitoba licence plate replica. Do you remember those?
Each cutout is light enough to be easily glued to a stick or to have a string glued to it to hang from a tree. Drilling a hole would work, too.
3” long x 2 ¾ ” high x ⅛” thick