The I Love Fibres Variety Pack is a stash bursting blend of all kinds of favourite fibres in the most pleasing colours and interesting textures, curated especially by us.
This pack will inspire you into your next project whether that is needle felting or wet felting. Or spinning. You could definitely spin with a lot of the goodies included in the pack. And of course, you could weave. We wouldn't want to stop you from weaving, even if we have special fibre packs just for weaving right HERE
Included are a variety of fibres in colours, that will always be different, for whatever wool craft you want to get into:
- Canadian wool felting batting is a combination of Merino and Rambouillet fleece all from sheep here in Canada. It's super soft and perfect for wet felting, needle felting and for stuffing cuddly toys and Waldorf dolls.
- Ashford Corriedale sliver - A much loved roving for needle felting.
- Ashford Merino sliver - A long staple length makes it soft and silky.
- Ashford Silk Merino blend sliver - So. Beautiful.
- Locks - Add texture to anything you're working on. So many types of sheep, so many textures!
Variety packs are available in 3 sizes -
- Small - 200g assorted fibres (2 x 20g Corriedale, 2 x 20g Merino, 1 x 20g Silk Merino, 20g locks, 100g batting)
- Medium - 400g assorted fibres (4 x 20g Corriedale, 4 x 20g Merino, 2 x 20g Silk Merino, 2 x 20g locks, 200g batting)
- Large - 1 kg+ assorted fibres (8 x 20 Corriedale, 8 x 20g Merino, 4 x 20g Silk Merino, 4 x 20g locks, 300g batting) and SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!
We're so happy to support local, sustainable suppliers like Custom Woolen Mills in Alberta that spin up this beautiful product for you.
Assembled in Nelson, BC