The Maplerose Fairyland Mushroom Weaving kit is a great place to start weaving with this fun project.
Make adorable amonita-inspired sculptural toadstools with the ease of having all the supplies and a book, with full-colour photo instructions for this project and many other weaving projects using various tools and techniques.
Kit includes:darning thread in red (or use the wool)
- The book Weaving With Children by Ute Fischer
- Wooden Round Weaving Loom
- Ashford Tekapo wool red
- Corriedale roving in red and pink
- 100% Canadian wool felting batting (for stuffing).
- 100% wool felt in green and white
- Embroidery thread in red
- Tapestry needle
- Hat elastic
You will still need sewing thread in white and green, , textile glue. The pattern calls for pom poms for the white dots on the mushroom cap but there is enough wool felt to make the dots, too.
Assembled in Nelson, BC