Kit includes:darning thread in red (or use the wool)
- The book Weaving With Children by Ute Fischer
- Wooden Round Weaving Loom
- Ashford Tekapo wool red
- Corriedale roving in red and pink
- 100% Canadian wool felting batting (for stuffing).
- 100% wool felt in green and white
- Embroidery thread in red
- Tapestry needle
- Hat elastic
You will still need sewing thread in white and green, , textile glue. The pattern calls for pom poms for the white dots on the mushroom cap but there is enough wool felt to make the dots, too.