The Maplerose Round Loom Weaving Fibre Pack has been especially made with a Round Weaving Loom in mind, but it would also be great with a Beginner Weaving Loom.
These packs can also be used by felters, knitters and crafters. It's an inspirational boost to your stash.
Each bundle includes 6 different fibres. Some of the possibilities include:
- Ashford Corriedale roving, merino roving, silk merino roving from New Zealand
- Hand spun yarn, hand dyed yarn, hand dyed silk ribbons from Roses N Purls of Thunder Bay, ON
- 100% cotton yarn from Holland
- Assorted hand dyed locks from Wool Mountain, Winnipeg, MB
- Hand spun, hand dyed yarn from one of my neighbours here in the Kootenays.
The bundles are one-of-a-kind, or maybe 2 or 3, but after they're gone they're gone.
Do you have something to contribute? Are you a spinner, shepherdess, dyer or some combo with fibres to sell? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
With fibres from Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand
Approximately 10-20m of each yarn, 10-15g of roving, 10g of locks
Assembled in Nelson, BC