Finn loves hiking in the woods, doing cartwheels and climbing trees.
Finn is the half sister of Leah, as they come from the same pattern. They love to play together, especially if it means outside adventures.
- Finn is wearing a jumpsuit made of upcycled linen, fastenend with a red button at the back. The bandana is made of cotton and the sweater is a cashmere-blend.
- His face is made using classic Waldorf doll techniques.
- His hair is made from Wild Brushable Mohair and can be brushed, played with and styled.
- His hair is blond and his eyes are blue.
- Finn is weighted with glass pearls which are contained within a sack in his body.
- He is 25 cm/10" tall.
Wouldn't you love to give him a snuggle?
Handmade in Nelson, BC
A NOTE ON SHIPPING: Finn is not eligible for free shipping. The full price for shipping will be charged at check out. Because of his weight and size he is excluded from any free shipping promotion, including "Free shipping when you spend $125".