Leah wants to tell you a joke. With a smile, she will whisper in your ear and probably start giggling before she finishes.
Leah knows some good jokes, loves to chase the butterflies and have tea parties in the garden. Leah is here and ready to make you smile.
Not just a pretty face, Leah has been made with some very special techniques and materials.
- Leah's jumpsuit is made from upcycled linen with a a collar of upcycled cotton, fasted with a button at the back.
- Her face has been needle felted from the eye line down, many dolls just have a stuffed head. She is very firmly needle felted to ensure that her face retains its shape.
- She has a formed body with belly button and bum. She is made to resemble a baby.
- Her hair is made from Wild Brushable Mohair and can be brushed, played with and styled.
- Leah is weighted with glass pearls which are contained within a sack in her body. This gives her some weight - she's not light and soft, she's more of a "baby" that is perfect for snuggling.
- She is 25cm/10" tall.
Wouldn't you love to give her a snuggle?
Handmade in Nelson, BC
A NOTE ON SHIPPING: Leah is not eligible for free shipping. The full price for shipping will be charged at check out. Because of her weight and size she is excluded from any free shipping promotion, including "Free shipping when you spend $125".