Toni loves to read a good book. Her favourite is Peter Rabbit. She loves chocolate and that why this is her favourite outfit - it's the same colour as chocolate cake!
Toni is the half sister of Duncan, as they come from the same pattern. They love to play together, especially is it means building forts and making up stories.
- Toni has a cozy brown outfit. Her shirt is made from organic bamboo and her pants of ribbed cotton.
- Her face is made using classic Waldorf doll techniques.
- Her hair is made from Wild Brushable Mohair and can be brushed, played with and styled.
- Her hair is light brown and her eyes brown.
- Toni is weighted with quartz sand. She's not as heavy as Leah, but not light as Duncan. She's is perfect for snuggling.
- She is 33cm/13" tall.
Wouldn't you love to give her a snuggle?
Handmade in Nelson, BC
We love supporting local artists. We hope you do, too❤️We ensure our prices offer a fair price to you and to our artists. A lot of work goes into designing and producing these one-of-a-kind toys and works of art. They are something to cherish and something to keep for a very long time. Something all your friends will say, "That's so cool! Where did you get it?!"
A NOTE ON SHIPPING: Toni is not eligible for free shipping. The full price for shipping will be charged at check out. Because of her weight and size she is excluded from any free shipping promotion, including "Free shipping when you spend $125".