The Canadianimal Wooden LOON Cutout speaks of spectacular sunsets on lakes in Northwestern Ontario were the soundtrack is the beautiful and unmistakable call of this very Canadian bird, hopefully not overwhelmed by the deafening hum of a billion mosquitos. Have you been there?
Cutouts love to be painted - especially acrylics. They can also be decorated with water colours, oils, crayons, markers, glue and sparkles or just left in their natural state.
Once painted wooden cutouts can be use in a variety of ways - decorative, educational and just for fun:
- Christmas tree ornament (just attach a string)
- Tracing template for animal shapes.
- Jewelry - brooch, pendant, statement earrings.
- Part of a baby mobile.
- Place cards for the dinner table.
- Puppet (just attach a stick) for shadow plays.
- Magic wand (just attach a stick)
- Props for storytelling.
- Props for animal lessons.
- Vintage Manitoba licence plate replica. Do you remember those?
Each cutout is light enough to be easily glued to a stick or to have a string glued to it to hang from a tree. Drilling a hole would work, too.
5” long x 2 ¾ ” high x ⅛” thick