The Maplerose Wet-On-Wet BASIC WATERCOLOUR Set is the way to start wet-on-wet watercolour painting.
This style of painting is introduced to children in Waldorf kindergartens. The children learn focus, patience, and how to unleash their "will". Children create ethereal beautiful studies of individual colours at first and then progress to the primaries and beyond.
The resulting painting are always different, interesting and beautiful.
The Basic Set includes:
- Stockmar "How To Wet-On-Wet Paint"
- 3 x 20ml watercolour paint (carmine, ultramarine and lemon yellow)
- vicose sponge
- 30cm x 40cm recycled plastic painting board
- 10 sheets 200lb acid-free watercolour paper
- ox-hair kindergarten paint brush
Assembled in Nelson, BC
Made in Germany