The Wooden Photo & Postcard Holder is used in Waldorf classrooms, homeschooling areas, daycares or at home in a variety of ways:
- Decorate a nature table with seasonal Marjan van Zeyl postcards, photographs or drawings that celebrate the season.
- Show off children's art, art prints, unique stationary or memorabilia. So easy to swap out daily when the drawings and paintings just won't stop. Bring on the art!
- Display photographs. To give you an idea here are some options that are approximate, not exact: 3 small 4x6's, 3 horizontal or 4 vertical 5x7's (with some over hang) or two vertical or 1 horizontal 8x10.
- Play cards and use it to assist young children or those who are physically challenged with holding playing cards. Go fish for everyone!
- Display special greeting cards.
- Make a Welcome sign for at the front door, a Happy Birthday sign for by the cake, or post surprise love notes for someone special.
The small wooden postcard holder holds 1 - 4x6 photograph or postcard.
The large wooden postcard holder holds up to four postcards but that isn't where the possibilities end!Beech wood