Loved by young children, Stockmar block beeswax crayons are a favourite in Waldorf classrooms and at home for many good reasons:
- Easily grasped by small hands, blocks crayons can be used in a variety of ways and create a variety of lines and marks - so fun for the littlest artists.
- Vibrant colors.
- Do not easily break and last a looooong time.
- Each set comes in a sturdy tin box that can easily be refilled with our bulk Stockmar crayons if you lose any.
- Made of beeswax, these crayons smell nice and are non-toxic, should a youngster take a bite. They are gluten-free.
- Block crayons don't roll away.
- When not used for colouring, block crayonons make perfect building blocks and cargo for toy trucks and treasures for gnome hideaways. Especially the gold and silver - what treasure!
- They are recommended in Waldorf classrooms for young children to promote colouring with wild abandon and developing the "will".
The set of 8 is the Waldorf collection of colours (no black!)
Made in Germany