Loved by young children, Stockmar stick beeswax crayons are a favourite in Waldorf classrooms and at home for many good reasons:
- Easily grasped by small hands, stick crayons are a great way for children to practice the proper way to hold a writing implement.
- Vibrant colors.
- Do not easily break and last a looooong time. Can be sharpened again and again with a Lyra crayon sharpener.
- Made of beeswax, these crayons smell nice and are non-toxic, should a youngster take a bite. They are gluten-free.
- They are recommended in Waldorf classrooms for young children to promote colouring with wild abandon and developing the "will".
- The set of 8 is the traditional Waldorf colours (ie: no black)
Set of 8 or 16, in tin box
Made in Germany