WizPik felting needles are the best out there. With a global colour coding system you can count on these needles fulfilling all of your needle felting expectations. Use the best tools to get the best results.
- Red star: 36 2x2x2x2 - easily penetrate firm felt, condensing light to medium wool in early stages, form balls, blending flat felt pieces together (patching holes), thicker yarns
- Burgundy: 38 2x2x2 - deep penetration, attaching blobs of wool (eyes of felted animals), joining balls together, creating spots within a smooth surface.
- Mauve: 36 2x2x2 - sturdy & great for kids, form or firm 3-D items.
- Pink: 32 3x3x0 - strong, penetrates easily, wide depth range, increase density, joining balls, flattening sausage-shaped balls
- Peach star: 38 2x2x2x2 - for medium and fine wools, blending pieces together, patching holes.
- Brown: 40 3x3x3 - forming depressions, preparing wool prior to wet felting, quickly adding rough surface textures.
- Orange: 40 2x2x2 - forming denser surface skin while minimizing puncture marks, attaching fine embellishing fibres, secure fibres around wire or pipecleaners.
- Yellow: 40 2x2x2 - attaching embellishment fibres and creating patterns on balls or eggs prior to wet felting, firming medium wool
- Cream: 40 2x2x2 - merino, catching fine fibres, attaching hair-like fibres (mohair)
- Gold: 40 3x3x0 - firming, sculpting and finishing 3-D projects, securing fibres wrapped around wire or pipe cleaners.
- Blue: 32 8x0x0 - forming eye sockets, splicing, adding coarse and medium beifre, rooting hair on plastic dolls head.
- Aqua star: 40 6x0x0 - finishing touches, moving wool sideways, attaching pre-felted embellishments, adding fine fibres.
- Green: 36 3x3x3 - quick securing of unfelted fibres, quickly forming deep depressions, rooting hair
- Lime: 32 3x3x3 - secure fibres prior to wet felting, define design outlines prior to wet felting, speedy initial felting during early stages of 3-D projects.
- White star: 42 2x2x2 - merino finishing, finest details.
- Grey star: 42 1x1x1 - delicate felting and finishing touches, forming teach and sparks in eyes, fine, slow-motions delicate work.
Made in Switzerland.
If you are ordering only felting needles you can order up to 30 needles for $5.00 shipping and handling and it will be sent as letter mail. When we process your payment we will adjust the shipping charge manually.