The Maplerose Autumn Gnome Kit is a great way to celebrate a new season!
Leaves are turning colours, apples and pumpkins are ready to harvest. Can you feel it getting a little bit cooler?
Learn to sew with our clear photo-illustrate instructions for blanket and backstitch. And if sewing isn't your game yet, then just use some glue. A bonanza of inspiration ready to be played with and get your GNOME on!
Wooden loose parts can be painted and drawn on. 100% wool felt can be cut up and sewn together (or glued) to create clothing or wings. Pipecleaners for arms or magic wands.
The storytelling and play comes with ease with these handmade characters. Use them to decorate your AUTUMN seasonal nature table, give as gifts or create for a fun homeschooling activity.
Each Autumn Gnome Kit includes:
- An assortment of wooden PEG DOLLS (giant, big + baby bee)
- Wooden acorns + a wooden apple
- Seasonal assortment of 100% wool felt
- Mini spools DMC embroidery floss
- 100% cotton pipe cleaners
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch instructions +
- Pattern pieces + tracing paper for a whole wardrobe
All packaging is recyclable and reusable.
Bundles assembled in Nelson, BC.