NOW you can start making beautiful, seasonal transparencies for your windows. Celebrate each of the seasons with a different scene made from kite paper or Japanese tissue paper: yellow daffodils for spring, a red sailing boat for summer, orange leaves in autumn and a blue sledge for snowy winter.
The Maplerose WINDOW SCENES Kit includes:
- The book Window Scenes Through the Year by Michaela Kronshage and Sylvia Schwartz
- 10 pieces of English cardboard, assorted colours
- 1 pad of large Japanese silk paper (tissue paper), 20 colours, 240 sheets
- 1 bottle of Ukkie’s glue, 100ml
- 10 pieces of tissue paper
Window Scenes Through The Year contains full instructions and templates for creating beautiful colourful window transparencies.
Japanese silk paper is a super deluxe tissue paper made of FSC approved materials. The variety of colours is inspiring.
Ukkie's glue is a non-toxic, scent-free glue made especially for children. But works great for grown-ups, too.
Suitable for both beginners and advanced.