The Maplerose Spring Gnome Kit is an opportunity for creativity!
Bees are buzzing, butterflies are fluttering and blossoms are blooming! Happy Springtime! Let's celebrate with this kit - it's a bonanza of inspiration ready to be played with and get your GNOME on!
Learn to sew with our clear photoiluustrated instructions. And if sewing isn't your game yet then use paint or markers to decorate your dolls!
Wooden loose parts can be painted and drawn on. 100% wool felt can be cut up and sewn together (or glued) to create clothing or wings. Pipecleaners for arms or magic wands.
The storytelling and play comes with ease with these handmade characters. Use them to decorate your SPRING seasonal nature table, give as gifts or create for a fun homeschooling activity.
Each Spring Gnome Kit includes:
- 2 GIANT wooden peg dolls, 3 BIG wooden peg dolls, 3 BABY BEE wooden peg dolls
- 1 wooden bowl, 3 wooden quail eggs
- 8 - 1/4 sheets 100% wool felt
- Mini spools DMC embroidery floss
- 3- 100% cotton pipe cleaners
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch instructions
- Pattern pieces + tracing paper to create a whole wardrobe.
Each kit is tucked inside a 100% cotton project bag, for you to embelish and/or to carry around your works in progress.
Bundles assembled in Nelson, BC.