The Maplerose Summer Gnome Kit is an opportunity for creativity! Here it is all together - a variety of wooden parts and supplies to dress them up. It's a bonanza of inspiration ready to be played with and get your GNOME on!
Wooden loose parts can be painted and drawn on. 100% wool felt can be cut up and sewn together (or glued) to create clothing or wings. Pipecleaners for arms or magic wands. Wooden mushrooms are painted or used as the centre of a flower, just add petals. The baby bees you make will need some nectar.
The storytelling and play comes with ease with these handmade characters. Use them to decorate your SUMMER seasonal nature table, give as gifts or create for a fun homeschooling activity.
Each Summer Gnome Kit includes:
- An assortment of wooden PEG DOLLS (giant, big + baby bee, probably)
- Wooden MUSHROOMS, wooden BEEHIVE beads + wooden LADYBUG
- Seasonal assortment of 100% wool felt
- Mini spools DMC embroidery floss
- 100% cotton pipe cleaners
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch instructions
- Pattern pieces +tracing paper to make a whole wardrobe
All packaging is recyclable and reusable.
Bundles assembled in Nelson, BC.