The Maplerose Winter Gnome Kit is an opportunity for creativity!
Here it is all together - a variety of wooden parts and supplies to dress them up. It's a bonanza of inspiration ready to be played with and get your GNOME on!
Learn to sew with our photo illustrated instructions. All supplies needed to create a lovely wardrobe for these winter gnomes is included.
If sewing isn't your game, yet, get out the glue and easily put the clothes together that way. Pipecleaners for arms or magic wands. Paint or markers works very well on all these wooden pieces, too.
The storytelling and play comes with ease with these handmade characters. Use them to decorate your WINTER seasonal nature table, give as gifts or create for a fun homeschooling activity.
Each Winter Gnome Kit includes:
- An assortment of wooden PEG DOLLS (giant, big + long dress, probably)
- Big + small wooden trees, wooden wings + star
- Seasonal assortment of 100% wool felt
- Mini spools DMC embroidery floss
- 100% cotton pipe cleaners
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch instructions
- Pattern pieces + tracing paper to create a whole wardrobe
All packaging is recyclable and reusable.
Bundles assembled in Nelson, BC.