The Ashford Introduction To Dyeing Kit is a great way to get started on dyeing yarns and fibres.
Have you been curious about making your own beautiful hand-dyed yarns?
Ashford wool dyes are perfect for dyeing all protein firbres, yarns and even fabrics - as long as it is a proteing fibre our fyes will dye it!
You can use it on wool, silk, cashmere, mohair, angora, llama, alpaca, vicun, feathers and any other protein fibre you can think of. The only Monday required is white vinegar. You can use the microwave method, stop top, slow cooker or steam method with Ashford dyes.
The kit includes the following:
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Hot Pink 10g
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Yellow 10g
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Black 10g
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Blue 10g
- 2 x 100g Skeins of undyed Yarn - 75% Wool 25% Nylon, 4 ply fingering weight, 100g net at standard condition / 400m (437yds). Machine washable. Tension 10cm (4”) square =26–28 sts x 36 rows 2.75 – 3.25mm (2 – 3 US)
- Instructions - including colour theory and colour recipes
- Colour wheel
Made in New Zealand