Filges Seasonal Play Silks are plant-dyed play silks in seasonally inspired hues.
They are light, flowing silk squares for open-ended play and the smallest play sils that Filges offers.
A staple in Waldorf classrooms and anywhere natural play with non-toxic, beautiful "toys" are important.
Playsilks can last thru a play-filled childhood and beyond. The possibilities will grow as the children playing with them grow:
- Dress-up as a fairy, dragon, sunbeam, fish, wind, flower...
- Create landscapes for play with elves and gnomes
- Create a nature table display to celebrate the seasons
- Make a sling for a doll or animal
- Snuggle under when emotions are big and soothing is needed.
- Tie to a stick for a flag
- Wrap gifts over and over again for birthdays and Christmas (just like the Japanese "furoshiki") as the ultimate reusable gift wrap.
- Cuddle up and have a nap for a "sheet" that's cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hang as a curtain where beautiful light shines through and colours glow
- Play in the tub and make silk bubbles to hide under.
55 x 55 cm squares.
Dyed with non-toxic natural dyes.
Made in Germany