The Maplerose Beeswax Wrap Kit will have you making your very own beeswax wraps in no time!
Beeswax wraps are an alternative to plastic wrap. Not only will they save you money by reducing food waste by wrapping your leftovers up nice and tight but you will eliminate another single-use plastic from your kitchen and the world. Woot!
Beeswax wraps are sustainable, environmentally-friendly and an economical choice. When you make them yourself and/or with your kids your house will be filled with the beautiful scent of 100% Canadian beeswax and you’ll probably have some fun.
Each kit contains:
- 1 bar of 100% Canadian beeswax
- Damar resin, adds stickiness to help wraps cling to containers. Handle with care. Do not inhale the dust.
- Jojoba oil, to soften the wraps and add anti-microbial properties.
To complete your wraps you will also need:
- 6 pieces 30cm x 30cm/12-inch x 12-inch (organic) cotton fabric
- mortar and pestle, or something to crush the resin
- a pot to heat up the wax
- a paintbrush to apply the wax
Thank you, bees, you're the best!
Made in BC, Canada.