The Stockmar Beeswax Block Crayon Primary Set is where you want to begin your colouring journey. Start with the first 3 primary colours and all the possibilities are before you.
Loved by young children, Stockmar block beeswax crayons are a favourite in Waldorf classrooms and at home for many good reasons:
- Easily grasped by small hands, blocks crayons can be used in a variety of ways and create a variety of lines and marks - so fun for the littlest artists.
- Vibrant colors.
- Do not easily break and last a looooong time.
- Each set comes in a sturdy tin box that can easily be refilled with our bulk Stockmar crayons if you lose any.
- Made of beeswax, these crayons smell nice and are non-toxic, should a youngster take a bite. They are gluten-free.
- Block crayons don't roll away.
- When not used for colouring, block crayonons make perfect building blocks and cargo for toy trucks and treasures for gnome hideaways. Especially the gold and silver - what treasure!
- They are recommended in Waldorf classrooms for young children to promote colouring with wild abandon and developing the "will".
Each set contains one block each of carmine red, ultramarine blue and lemon yellow.
Made in Germany